- Application area
This application can be used to determine irregularities in the microstructure of an alloy. One area of application is the evaluation of the heat treatment of steel.
After repeated placement on the test specimen, a percentage evaluation of the homogeneity appears in the display. This material property is determined both on the surface (100 µm) and in the core (up to 4 mm penetration depth) simultaneously.
- Working principle
By means of different magnetic field frequencies and the sequence decoding, structure differences are shown computationally between 0 % and 100 % in the display.
- Austenite, martensite and ferrite distribution on the surface up to 100 µm in %.
- Austenite, martensite and ferrite distribution in the core up to 4 mm in %.
- Scope of delivery
included in the delivery
- Android App Structure Homogeneity
- Preparation for the Measuring Dashboard
- Preparation for Sensor Data Cloud
- Free Atomic Spectroscopy Laboratory Analysis