- Application area
METALSCOPE [MI-LAB 2]
The METALSCOPE [MI-LAB 2] is used in quality control, sorting tasks, material testing, metal mix-up testing and much more.
- Product description
The METALSCOPE [MI-LAB 2] is a smartphone controlled and mobile measuring, testing and analyzing device. It is even possible to use the METLACOPE [MI-LAB 2] in the laboratory or in a harsh oil-contaminated environment.
- Working principle
Magnetic spectroscopy is a magnetic-inductive detection method, which has been specially developed for the multi-application field.
Please find below the technical data concerning the METALSCOPE [MI-LAB 2].
- Operating temperature: 0 °C up to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: 0 °C up to 70 °C
- Battery capacity: 1,800 mAh
- Charging time: 12 h
- Interfaces: USB, Bluetooth
- Mass: 202 g
- Sensor diameter: 14 mm
- Magnetic sequence: 100 ms up to 1 s
- Measuring range: application-dependent
- Accuracy: application-dependent
- Scope of delivery
included in the delivery
Please select METALSCOPE software to go with the hardware.
- METALSCOPE [MI-LAB 2]
- Chargers with USB cable